Thursday, February 5, 2009

Starting to Give Up

This day, I'm being diluted with the frustrations, stress and griefs. Also, there are somethings that
popping out in my head which I wanted to do. But with these school work, which are totally frustrating, I feel like being trapped in a room pushing walls which are impossible to be moved.

I was thinking to fail some of my subjects like what my schoolmate did before because of his frustration. But if I do that, I'm just some kind of quitter and I also gave up my will to the goal.

But, this is killing me. The thing that I want to enjoy life without worries bothers me a lot. I want self-development. But taking time to enjoy first than to do some on-the-deadline stuffs stresses me. If ignore those on-the-deadline stuffs, I will be on height of tension. Especially since I am on to enjoy life as I want it to be. I want to do things that I really wanted to do, which are part of my the edge of danger about my school stuff.

I know what to do. But it feels like, my body is splitting into two.

(*whew)This is only a challenge I need to pass. But how long will I keep standing?

1 comment:

Fherdie said...

"Starting To Give Up"... not yet... dont give up until u can do what u want to do in your life... I know that is a part of challenge in our lifethat we can face... always remember that "GOD WILL NOT GIVE A CHALLENGE TO US THAT WE CANT PASS"... friends can give u advices too...