Wednesday, June 2, 2010

bLizZ for today!

  • Two of my works; Silent Balloon and Beetle Inside Flower, got featured on the Critique Community in deviantART. http://news.deviantart.com/article/119104/
  • Bought two coloring books and gave them with my old crayons to my neighbor's kids.
  • Bought my two mouse friends; Rattatouie and Miki, their new house and brought them a new mouse friend, Luna. Also helped the petshop owners on earning income by buying a mouse house and a mouse from them.
  • Showed my mouse to some curious people and gave them a smile on their faces.
  • Tried on bringing the motor lock to its rightful owner, but I dunno if the owner got it back.
  • Bought a Japanese like ball-point pen and four gel pens which helped the pen vendor on earning some income.
  • I saw my classmate, Rachel, at Chowking.
  • I saw two of Picasso paintings on a doctor's office and I felt so good while seeing it.

  • I smiled to all people I met today and put a smile on their faces.

No comments: