Sunday, October 10, 2010

Feeling of Getting on to the Plans

I'm thankful for having this backbone injury because my plans will be on to the fulfillment. 

First...
:pointr: I could have a non-stressful life from school.

Second...
:pointr: I could have enough rest to regain my lost strength from being frequently sick recently.

Third...
:pointr: I could now practice playing piano and study music theory. I could now enhance my music skills.

Fourth...
:pointr: I could practice my next batch of songs for the upcoming Lycean Idol at my school by February next year.

Fifth...
:pointr: I could have time studying web programming and designing, then design my site also.

Sixth...
:pointr: I could have time studying guitar.

Seventh...
:pointr: I could have for more artworks and improve my art skills at the time by studying new techniques.

Eighth...
:pointr: I could now produce my new song.

Ninth...
:pointr: I could now be active again on church.

Tenth...
:pointr: I could now have more time with my family, my friends, my boyfriend and myself.

No comments: