Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Wanting the Orchestra

I can't really get enough of the City Brass Band. I want to listen and watch them rehearse today. I was already been told by the guy yesterday to sit in with them and learn. But, I have a lot drawing stuffs to do also the interview stuff for tomorrow. *sigh* My another reason to go is to have my luck to be immediately accepted on the band by showing off my skills. Well... I really like performing in public, another reason I why I want to be in the band. I have a flute here, but I don't know if it'll fit on an orchestral band.




I dunno what this flute called. I'm still searching for its information. (Edit: This is called as recorder flute http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Recorder ) But now, I'm starting to study the transverse flute and I'm also planning to buy one (But I must save money for it first ).



I'm still making second thought on going there just to satisfy my heart's desire. I hope I could join them someday.

No comments: