Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day and Other Stuff

First of all, 'HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY' to all moms at heaven and earth!!!

I woke up early, so early, today to do make the part 2 mother's day gift for our mom. I was supposed to be helping my sister on part 1 gift. But I didn't wake up after deciding to take a short sleep yesterday evening since I feel unwell. Now, I think I have to do it alone just to be fair for my sister. I hope I could finish it fast then I'll do jogging and morning exercise. Then study some stuff. Hopefully, I could practice singing again. geez... My vocal chords is still kinda stiff and achy whenever I sing. I think my previous two confinements has a reason for that. I wish I could finish my demo video and I hope I could get it well, really well. That would be for the contest I will be joining. Wish me luck! Ciao!

No comments: