Friday, July 4, 2008

Mismanagement in Me

Good morning!

I've just finished printing my Laboratory Report in Circuits I but I still lack of some data to fully complete it and I am going to complete when I arrived at school. hehe... I still have time to do it since that my Circuits I class is on 10:30am.

Anyways... Once again, I have many ideas popping out in my head. My mind telling me I wanna do this, I wanna do that. But I do all of them right now due to that I still have things to do right now. And sometimes, when I have spare time to do those things, I end up chatting with my friends, playing online games, surfing the internet or sleeping.

Well, as you can see, I have mismanagement in myself and I have no to tolerate that or I'll end up in chaos. hehe...

Anyways... I think, the best way to cease that kind of attitude is to have sched plan, budget & chores plan, self-discipline and self-control.

I must do this so that I can do all of my tasks well. hehe...

Anyways... I'm to end up my blog for now. I'm kinda hungry now and I'm going to prepare for my class later on.

Ja' mata ne!

No comments: