Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Some Realizations

I checked my FS account earlier then I found that my old classmate, Regine E., sent me a message to add her on my friend list. Well... I add her then checked and read her profile.

First observation, she changed so much. The way she dresses, her pictures and etc... It's too different from before when were still classmates at MBMS. Second observation (based on her profile), she achieved many things, (the thing that realized me of something) she is happy with herself, she can express herself thoroughly, she is not ashamed of some of her idiosyncrasies and she gets along with anything as long as she likes it.

Well, what did I realized? I’m not that really happy with myself because I can’t truly express myself because I’m afraid that people will dislike me because some of my idiosyncrasies and due to that, I’m not really good in getting along with other people because of having misjudged. Although not true, but it still hurts. Sometimes, I rather spend time alone especially when no one approaches to be accompanied. I have this thing “ilang” when I noticed something not right or usual to me, which is a factor why I’m not good in getting along with other people.

I envy those people which the kind of personality that I have mentioned earlier. Besides Regine, my current classmates: Emcy and Andz, possess that kind of personality. But I can be like them. Some personality adjustments would be a way for that.

After doing that, I could face the world again with ease in my heart.

No comments: