Thursday, March 18, 2010

I Wanna Study on FACA

I'm really looking forward to study on FACA(First Academy of Computer Arts) to improve my graphic skills. I always tell my parents that I wanna study after taking my Computer Engineering field of study. I even redundantly ask them that I wanna see FACA's building whenever we are Manila.

I'm thinking of studying on FACA after my graduation on my current course but I hope I could find some scholarship grant for me to fill my study needs there. It's quite expensive for me to study on FACA since we are not that rich for me to study another course.

I'm really looking forward to take some opportunity for me to study there until devPinoy, in cooperation with First Academy of Computer Arts, held its art contest. Whoever wins there will receive a scholarship grant from FACA. So I'm doing my best to create a good entry for that contest. But I'm doubt of not winning the competition since there are plenty of good artists who has better artworks than mine. But I will still join this event win or lose. You will never know what's going to happen.

No comments: