Monday, April 5, 2010

A Day of Disappointment

I feel ashamed...:ashamed: I feel frustrated...:crash: I feel dismayed...:rip:

1.) I went to my doctor for my follow-up for my wound stitches to be removed. Way back on my last operation day, my doctor told me and my mom that we don't need to get and pass another LOA for the appointment with him. But when we got there, on the follow-up check-up, he was asking for that LOA. It was like a slap on the face that time. It's like we are the one who made the mistake even though he was.

2.) After seeing my doctor, me and my mom rode a jeepney heading to the electronic supplies shop. We get off the jeepney and the driver shouted. I wondered and asked my mom... "Did we pay the fare?" Mom said yes, but then asked "Did we?"... Then we just realized that we haven't paid the driver. A shameful thing. But we didn't intend to do that. We just pray for blessings for that driver in replacement the fare that we forgot to pay.

3.) I went to my godfather to seek help on my project. He told me that he needs the components and diagrams for that project and so I went home. But when I return to his shop, he just went home...

:)*just sharing*:)

No comments: