Friday, February 5, 2010

I'm Missing It

At this moment, I'm urging to do again plenty of things. Things like anime sketching, karate, watching anime and painting.

Earlier, I looked on to the sky. I again felt the beauty of life. I told myself "just like that plane, I will soar high. I will reach my goals with flying colors." I realized that it is better to be at home than to work. I wanna watch anime, I wanna listen to music, I wanna play the piano, I wanna play flute, I do karate, I wanna be a black belter. I wanna sing with all my heart, I wanna nurture plants, I wanna spend time with pets, I wanna draw and paint, I wanna learn more about web development, photoshop, flash and more. I wanna be a polygot and much more to mention.

I have plenty of dreams that are being deluded by my negative emotions. I gave up, I lost it all. Now, I'm wanting it back. I'm now doing my best to do those again,which will again resemble my true character. I'm gonna bring back the self-esteem that I lost and I will be on track again.

I missed being me. Now... I'm regenerating again. I'm awakening my chara.

No comments: