Friday, July 16, 2010

I Miss dA, Blogging, GFX, Drawing and More

I'm so much filled with school stuffs. I am now missing doing stuffs like dA:devart:, blogging:writersblock:, graphic designing, drawing:pencil:, music composing:cd: and more:note::note::note:.

Today, I will be having my first day of preliminary exams and I reviewed:bookdiva: - finally, after a long procrastination. :lol: But I can't say I can perfect my exams today. I just got my study momentum back after its hibernation:sleepy:.

Actually quite excited:excited: to do and to finish my exams today. Maybe I am quite prepared, that's why. But the actual reason is that, I'm just excited to get school stuffs done so that I could do art stuffs again. I really miss those.

I'll just make those things as my inspirations for me to work hard on school. :excited::excited::excited:

Ganbatte, bLizZter!!!

No comments: