Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Learning to Love Myself Again

Ever since started the 1st semester of this school year, I felt like being energetic to do everyday stuff. I'm always cheerful to meet and face everybody, even those who do grudge me. Well, I don't care. Everybody is everybody. We might have same and different perspectives with our ideas. That's what I learned from my previous experiences and that's what I am sticking to my mind. I should not mind those ideas opposite to what I really am. I make mistakes, yes. But it doesn't mean I'm the only one who does that. We are all humans, filled with imperfections and tend to make mistakes. Good thing I'm gaining my confidence back. I can now perform at the ends of my energy. Lesser hesitations of being stand corrected. I will never let myself be brought down again.

No comments: