Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Unwell

Last Monday, me and my classmates did our swimming party together with my classmate Atche's birthday celebration. T'was a night full of fun.

But on the next day, my condition started to be unwell. I started to have sore throat, colds and slight headaches that time. So I went to see a doctor since that my vision got blurry during the swimming and my head hit the jeepney side flooring after I slipped while riding off the jeepney. I refused to be rushed on the nearest hospital since I got better after that minor accident. But since I am now seeing symptoms, the doctor advised me to make a CT scan to see if those symptoms are about the accident or just my colds.

So, today, since I'm not feeling unwell, I didn't took the exams for the two subjects, did the CT scan and took a bed rest through out the day.

Tomorrow, we will be claiming the results and I am hoping it's not bad.

No comments: