Thursday, October 4, 2012

Etude House Aloe Moistfull Mask Sheet


Recently, I have purchased a BB cream from Etude House in which I got a free Aloe Moistfull Mask Sheet. I just used yesterday before going to sleep. I thought the contents inside were like cream or anything else. But what is inside were a mask sheet cloth and some liquid residues for the mask sheet. 

The mask sheet was easy to apply. It just need to place the mask soaked with the liquid residue from the mask sheet package onto the face. Then wait for 15-20 minutes before removing it. Then there will some excess residue will left on the skin, it just need to be massaged until it was absorbed by the skin.

I didn't dispose the mask sheet. I just placed it inside the mask sheet package since there were still some mask sheet liquid residue in which I can still use after 2-3 days. By the way, from the package, it was stated there that the mask application 2-3 days. But from some beauty article that I have read, the mask sheet application should be once a week. Anyways, it will on our own perception on how frequent we will be applying it. For now, I'll just follow what the package says.

The day after applying the mask, I felt my face became softer and smoother. By the way, I did  have some pimples on my forehead due to a dirty face powder sponge that I used but those somehow subsided after using the mask sheet. The disappearance of pimples or acnes will still be guided will proper skin cleansing.

I do recommend using this Aloe Moistfull Mask Sheet. I dunno how does it priced since I didn't see anything about from the Etude House Philippines site. You can visit any Etude House stores to check out the products they have. :)

No comments: