Thursday, October 4, 2012

Etude House Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit

Etude House product is pretty popular these day, so I got curious with those. Just exactly that I need a BB cream for my cosplay last Cosmania 2012, I visited  Etude House to buy a BB cream. I bought Precious Mineral BB Cream Bright Fit. It was recommended to me by the sales attendant upon basing on my skin tone.



I also got these free stuff like the Pink Membership Card and the Aloe Moistfull Mask Sheet.




Upon using the BB cream, I feel kinda sticky after applying it onto my face. So I wait for a few minutes until it was absorbed by my skin. After that, my skin became smooth. I apply face powder as the finishing touch.

As for the BB cream's popular effects, I'm still monitoring it since I'm only using this for about a week. I think it is working for me. I can see my under eye wrinkles were decreased a bit. My skin lightened a bit, as for myself being a dark complexioned. Also for the SPF 30/ PA++, it helps my skin to be somehow protected on from the computer's radiation since my work is always facing the computer.

I will post after review for this BB cream after for about 3 months to update the effects of the product on my skin. :)

No comments: