Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Chow-Ling: Mongolian Stir Fry Experience

Last Sunday, me and my mom went strolling to iMall, which is a new mall at Calamba, Laguna. I can't really say if it is a mall since it is not that big as SM's nor Robinson Mall's. Anyways, I was supposed to buy microSDs for my gadgets but plans changed. Instead, I got hungry. Then we found this food stall at iMall's food court, Chow-Ling to be called.




Basing on its food stall name, it is a Mongolian stir fry dish. It is like Chowking's Chow Fan but, for me, this one more delicious. They have four flavors to serve. I chose there with the pork one. I forgot what it is called, actually.


Stall crew serve this fresh from cooking equipment. I didn't happen to finish my food at the area since it is so hot. So I just packed it home. 

I can still remember its tastiness. 

No comments: