Thursday, December 10, 2009

I Feel So Bored and Confused Inside

I was browsing several RF private server sites to brush away this boredom. But none did. I totally lost my interest in RF Online after my parents threaten me to stop playing that, after I get a GM spot and stopped playing by myself. I got so bored after that.

I checked my external HDD for some files. Then I saw a GBA emulator files here... I got quite interested. I was thinking of playing some games which is like movie when playing and with anime spirit. Then I thought of getting a PS1 emulator and play PS1 games here...and I think it would better work out on me.

*sigh* This RF thing totally lost me... Well, I have to get things back on myself and be myself anew again.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha! Join the club missy

Unknown said...

Yea Schlifer here try Aion private servers its fresh pretty good

bLizZter said...

hmmm... On what private server are you?

I have here infinite aion but I haven't play the game yet. I'm so busy these days. :p