Friday, December 11, 2009

Sugoi!

I went to a seminar about Multimedia Art in a school event yesterday. WOW! The speaker yesterday is superb! Emil Guinto (Sir Emil is what I call him since Andrew calls him that), is so good! He's Andrew's mentor when he is in First Academy of Computer Art and he showed his works that are so good! He is my idol already. hehehe... He showed his reel videos that are so nice and I wanna make videos as so good as he did.

Andrew introduced me to him and he's so nice. I'm a bit shy when talking to him since I just met him that time. Well... What I can say is GOOD, GOOD and GOOD! I saw on how he do his works. He so focused in doing so. He said he is a crammer and yes, he is! hehehe... But a crammer that you won't notice.

Well... He is just so good. I wanna study multimedia arts soon.

No comments: