Sunday, December 20, 2009

No More Resident Evil Stuff! No more of it, bLizZter!

I'm crying again... Not because something happened between me and my boyfriend nor between me and my family neither between me and anybody. It's just I saw and watched the stuff I that I feared since I was 10 years old... It's the Resident Evil stuff, I watched a Resident Evil trailer. I feared Resident Evil because I am afraid of it to be true someday since that science can possibly do something like... That's what I believe. I already told myself to stop check stuffs, especially watching videos, about Resident Evil since that I tend to have nightmares about zombie stuff and I have a counterphobia, fear of fearful situation. But why did I watch a Resident Evil trailer?... It is... CURIOUSITY. So let me say, for me, too much curiousity will give harm, which is in fact true. Oh... How many time do I have to swear that no more Resident Evil? Or rather... I should just overcome this fear. But for the mean time, no more of that stuff... Geez... I lost my concentration for studying because of that Resident Evil.

No comments: