Thursday, November 5, 2009

Mix and Match Principle for Clothing



My uncle gave me, my mom and my sisters these pretty blouses. My sisters and my mom mostly don't want these blouses because they see it unpretty but they're indeed nice and I can wear them good.

Some clothes can look beautiful (even if you see it not) by making some mix and match principle. Comparing clothes and see what will look good. This kind of principle can save your money from buying new clothes.


I'm a kind of girl who does use second hand things. I just don't want to spend money if I see something still can be use if it's still usable. That applies on clothing. I'll wear second hand clothes or even clothes made from old clothes.

Mix and match principle does gives many benefits. You can save money, you can spend less space to be consumed for clothes, you can practice creativity, you can save trees and others things for making new clothes and many more. This can also help you to be a very productive and resourceful person. Especially for the occurrence of the financial crisis, this would be a help.

No comments: