Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Friend who Made Me Realized About How My Parents Really Care About Me

Recently, my dad just found the video of my EB with some Recklezz guild members and he got really mad, even on to my mom. He told me that time to stop playing RF.

On the next day, at night, I was chatting. Dad saw me and asked, "Who are you chatting with?". I said, "RF players". Then he asked again, "What is that?", pertaining to the picture I am checking. I said, "picture of a receipt that my friend is asking me to edit". Then he started to fire up that time. He walked out of the room and went back again with the flame on me. Then heat started burst up.

Well... My dad is really mad because of me having a connection and befriending unknown people through online game. He is mad because he believes that those people I'm befriending in the cyber world are up into something not good for me. I tried to somewhat contradict what my dad is thinking but I made him more fired up. I was like helpless that time because I can't explain my side very well vocally since I'm not that vocal if I have some problem within me. I just take a quiet time then cry eventually. I felt so misjudged that time... (I don't wanna tell further details about that...)... Anyways... I'm so mad because even chat, he prohibits it. I understand him but the thing is it only chat. But I can't blame him... I did several disappointing things to him like having a boyfriend without them knowing at the first place, going on to an EB with all boys group and many more... Well... I know people will misjudge me of being a cheap girl with this thing. But, if those people will look on the deeper side, I'm just after friendship and socializing which is I somewhat looking for. But still, I'm a girl, I need to act decently.

Well... I was so sad after what happened... Depressed and always in bad mood. Then good thing I had a chance to talk with someone called "Arcariuz" aka... Vanni...

I told the situation I'm in right now and how I feel about it.

The good thing he did to me is to make me realize about somethings...

He told some stories of his life which somewhat made me cry. His stories are mostly similar to mine.

With his stories he made me realized about how my parents really care about me.

He has the eldest from his siblings, like me. He was also a stubborn kid, like me. But things changed after an accident happened. He realized that even you have plenty of pals to be with, you will only come to some certain people in times of chaos... Your family. And that's he wants to tell me. My dad, and also my mom, are mad at me because they are concern about me. They just want me to be safe and be on the right path. They can't be blamed if they treat me like that because it's for my good sake.

After the thing happened between me and my dad, I was like limited and being mostly monitored to do somethings which is the same thing happened with my friend. The thing he told me is, things will get better just prove and show them that I'm not like what they think. I just have to balance things out. Make them happy and I can enjoy more things at the end.

To my parents... I admit I'm mad due to what happened but I know that those people I'm befriending are good. I'm not siding to them but I do feel and know that they are good. But you guys can be right... Anyways... I'm sorry to things that I have done. I was just looking for somethings which are missing in my life which I have found on them. I can't blame you if you think like that but you can't blame if I act like this. My whole story is still sealed and I'm still having difficulties on the stories I have inside. Please just give me time, I'm on my changing process. I'm changing for good. Not only for myself, but also for everyone.

Special thanks to "Arcariuz"... Without you... I will not be enlightened like this. Thank you!

No comments: