Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Story of My Hair Tail

I started to make my hair long when I was in first year of college. I didn't cut my hair for about 2 years and a half. Then on the hair trimming day, I decided to keep some portion of my hair as long as it is. I decided to do that to make a difference out of anybody and to experience a new thing.

During those years that I'm making my hair long until I have this hair tail, I have encountered sorts of negative emotions. Frustrations, failures, anxieties, depressions, insecurities, guilt, annoyances, hopelessness, shame and many more.

In those times,I do felt so hard in my life. I lost my interest on the things that I usually do like singing, drawing, playing piano and many more. I was so intimidated by some people who just told me that I don't piano good. Then after that, I got discouraged on to myself and to most things that I do. I always think that I'm not good at everything. Even the achievements I acquired before, I think like I don't deserve those. I think that I got it because no one else to get it. So no choice, I'll be the one who's getting it. I always feel unsure that times. I think, I feel that I'm always wrongs and being criticized.

I got carried away with my emotions. I lost a large portion of trust to myself and affected my school performance, attitude, behavior and much more. One result, failure at school. But after that failure, I was awaken. I realized that I must not be intimidated by the other people around me because they don't control my life, I am. I must not be paying too much attention to them. So, I decided to color up my hair tail different from my usual hair color as a sign of change, reborn of my self. The me who always dream, determined, optimistic, courageous, bright and etc... I'm bringing back the old me. I'll fight for myself, the dignity I lost.

I color up my hair tail to be look like a mystic. Mystic, a class in Rising Force online that uses magic to fight as their specialty. I wanna be look like mystic because I wanna feel the magic within me. The magic which are the skills, knowledge and other things I have that I must appreciate.

I must believe in myself that I can do things really good. With the hair tail I have, this will be my symbol of my struggle that I have to bring the bliss back to myself.

No comments: