Monday, November 2, 2009

Wanted BFF


Olivia Lufkin and Friedia Niimura are certified BFFs. They share interests and happiness. As I look on their pictures, they are happy and satisfied environment is in behold of them. They do things with love and they are happy while doing it. They enjoy their moment.
Well, I think it's the one thing that I lack. No one to share things with, whenever it maybe good or bad. Another motivational factor to bring some traces of my old self back again. The old me who is always dreams, fulfills goals, determined, courageous, uber cheerful and not easily intimidated by people's thoughts about me.
Then I have observed that the reason for my emotionally deterioration is the inability to share hard moments with someone because of my fear of having falsely judged. I want to act as myself and with what I want without any hesitations of being wrongly criticized.
Well, I know that it's impossible to find a perfect BFF who has the same interest as I have but I am hoping to find one soon.

God Bless!

~bLizZter^^

credits to friedia.blogspot.com and olivialufkinjmusic.blogspot.com

No comments: