Friday, November 13, 2009

Light from Aisle of Darkness


A screenshot from the overpass near at my school. Shot was made by my phone. Then within this picture, it conveys my life point-of-views and my dreams. My point-of-view of light after and within the darkness and the dream of finding happiness despite of the negitivities found on the world I cling on.

The dark aisle with street light without lights on, grilled like walls, trees and some covered area signifies my grief that I'm having due to the sadness that I kept for about 4 years of studying in college. A sadness due to my frustrations, depressions and anxieties with the things that I've done, the chances and opportunities that I have passed. The sun rays with clouds signifies despite of the sorrows I have, there will be happiness after it and the sweetness of life will be more appreciated afterward.

http://blizzter.deviantart.com/art/Light-from-Aisle-of-Darkness-143409764

Check my works on deviantART.

http://blizzter.deviantart.com

No comments: