Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Finally Lose Interest

After my dad's smashing parent's speech, after my laptop has been taken away, after my parents slap me on my face for several time, after I cried like there's no tomorrow... Finally... I lost my interest to play RF Online.

After few days of being in my gloomy days, it turned out like that. I dunno why... Maybe it's just I wanna focus myself on GFX, studying programming and web developement and other stuff. But I still wanna go online on RF because I wanna make bondings with my friends even only via cyberspace.

I'm thinking if Aion will bring back the vigor I lost in playing video games, especially MMORPG. I'm actually downloading it right now.

Well... I do think this is a blessing in disguise. I said before, to myself, that I wanna focus more on my goals... And here it is... Losing interest on video games, more interest on pursuing the real time goals.

Getting the real time goals, more fun will be gained for myself.

But I hope, my parents will accept those friends I made in cyberspace. I hope they'll know them well and realize that they are good people. Then everything will be fine now... I hope...

No comments: